Family Law Services
ACHIEVE BETTER SETTLEMENTS FOR YOUR CLIENTS UTILIZING FORENSIC ACCOUNTING EXPERTISE AND PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY
Our experienced forensic accountants with knowledge in financial investigation and income tax issues assist family law attorneys. We have an understanding of the Family Code and case law. In addition, we have the ability to perform tracing as required by the Family Code of bank and brokerage accounts to determine separate and community property. We use best practices when we do tracings. We have the resources to render business valuations for closely-held businesses involved in a divorce matter.
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH SAGE INVESTIGATIONS:
- Help to identify all the assets of the marital estate
- Prepare analyses of bank accounts and brokerage accounts to determine separate and community property
- Understand and apply the family code and case law
- Review records to look for concealed assets
- Help you understand your client’s full financial picture
- Provided business valuations to help your client understand the value of a closely held business
- Help you with the acquisition of accounting records, bank and brokerage records, and other pertinent records necessary to represent your client properly
- Eliminate surprises through a full financial investigation
- Have a deep understanding of evidence and witnesses available against your client
- Save you time and money by inventorying and organizing records to allow access and control of the evidence in preparation for meetings or use in trial
- Overall better representation of your client
- Work with you to build your client’s case
- Help identify issues and propose solutions
- Enter the case early and move quickly to review the case, request pertinent records, and interview the critical witnesses so that you better understand the complexities of the case
- Identify issues that can help with the early settlement of the case
- Review and analyze accounting records to follow the money in personal and business activities
- Assist in preparation for deposition to make sure the proper questions are asked of the other party or other witnesses
- Provide business valuations to help you and your client understand the value of a closely held business
- Capture relevant data in a secure and efficient manner
- Aid in preparing discovery requests for records
- Stay aware of income tax ramifications that may develop in the divorce process and be prepared to aid in the preparation of forms to prove an “Innocent Spouse”
- Utilize advanced forensic financial investigative techniques using DIO to analyze and report information accurately
- Prepare summary reports of voluminous records acceptable by the court when necessary
- Provide expert witness reports and testimony
We provide family law attorneys a free 20-minute consultation to learn about their client’s case and determine if we can help. Once we know we can help, we identify the basic scope of the investigation and explain what is needed and why it is needed to obtain the best possible outcome for your client. We will work with your clients to minimize their fears and frustrations.
Once you secure our services, we will work with you under the attorney work product. We are here to help you accumulate records and information to best represent your client. Call us at 512-659-3179 when you need our assistance.
SAGE CAN FORESEE POTENTIAL ISSUES IN FAMILY LAW MATTERS
- Discuss issues that could potentially impact the matters, including the inception of title, conditional or unconditional gifts, tracing of separate and community property, and income
- Provide computer forensic specialists to image computers and cell phones so that you have the evidence that benefits your client
- Gather copies of records from the client’s accountant for use in reconciling the tax returns to the books and in finding concealed assets
WE HELP YOU SAVE MONEY BY:
- Having information at your fingertips
- Providing you with a timeline that gives an accurate picture of meaningful evidence, witnesses, and exhibits
- Efficiently manage evidence through litigation support
- Providing you with information for decision making
FINANCIAL INVESTIGATIONS AND ANALYSIS
When Sage does a financial investigation and analysis, we provide you with an accurate, detailed summary of the financial information about your client’s activities.
Sage has developed a proprietary technology (DIO) to quickly, easily, and efficiently analyze complex financial data.
Call us at 512-659-3179 when you want an advantage.
- Eliminate surprises through the use of our experienced forensic accounting and financial investigation
- Develop accurate facts to build a winning case
- Provide a better understanding of the issues to help your client prevail
- Use our IRS Criminal Investigative knowledge, training, and experience to identify financial patterns
- Help your client prevail
- Provide consulting and expert witness reports and testimony
Sage has proprietary technology named DIO. DIO is an advanced technology that analyzes complex financial data quickly, easily, and efficiently. DIO uses Optical Character Recognition to analyze client records to aid in tracing the flow of separate and community property and income. DIO technology aids in conducting the financial investigation of the bank, brokerage, and credit card accounts and follows the money quickly, easily, and efficiently. DIO can report in a source and application format or various indirect methods of reporting income. The use of algorisms, speed, and accuracy of DIO is above all the rest, generating evidence-based reports and allowing better decisions in less than half the time. Call us at 512-659-3179 when you want to save time and money.
SAGE IS A WIN-WIN THAT WILL:
- Save you time
- Help you better represent your client
- Provide more accurate information faster
- Reduce the cost of tracing
Sage provides you with the value of timely and in-depth witness interviews and the acquisition of relevant documents, thus allowing you to understand the evidence.
Sage asks objective questions Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How Much to fully develop the testimony of the witnesses. Sage takes copious notes of interviews and promptly renders them in the format you request. Call us at 512-659-3179 when you need effective witness interviews.
- Research and locate witnesses across the country
- Conduct timely and in-depth interviews
- Become your extra eyes toward solving any issues that appear
- Developing the evidence into an accurate picture