PREVAIL WITH YOUR DIVORCE SETTLEMENT OR IRS CRIMINAL CASE
Sage Investigations has the financial forensics investigative skills, knowledge, and technology to assist you in maximizing your divorce settlement and the inside IRS knowledge to help you if you are facing an IRS criminal issue.
DIVORCE: MAXIMIZE YOUR DIVORCE SETTLEMENT
Divorce proceedings often involve complex financial matters, making it crucial to comprehensively understand the parties’ assets, debts, and income. Our forensic accounting plays a vital role in these cases. Our skill and expertise in financial investigations and analysis provide invaluable assistance in helping you obtain the best possible settlement in a divorce. We ensure a fair and equitable division of marital property by uncovering hidden assets, evaluating financial data, and providing expert testimony.
A common challenge in divorce cases is one party attempting to conceal assets to protect them from being divided fairly. We are adept at uncovering these hidden assets, assessing their value, and ensuring they are included in the settlement negotiations. We analyze financial statements, bank records, tax returns, and other evidence through detailed forensic investigations to identify irregularities or discrepancies that could indicate concealed assets. By employing sophisticated techniques such as data analysis and tracing funds, we leave no stone unturned in our pursuit of full financial transparency.
Expert Testimony and Negotiation Support:
We are not only involved in uncovering hidden assets and evaluating financial data; we can also provide expert testimony during court proceedings. Our objective analysis and professional opinions carry immense weight in litigation. We bolster your case and increase the likelihood of a favorable outcome by presenting evidence and providing clear explanations in a language understandable to legal professionals and the judge.
We lend our expertise during settlement negotiations, working closely with your divorce attorney to provide support and guidance. We help our clients negotiate from a position of strength by demonstrating a thorough understanding of the financial complexities involved. We provide valuable insights into the long-term consequences of different settlement options and aid in crafting strategies that maximize our client’s financial position.
Saving You Time and Money with Our Proprietary Software:
DIO is Sage’s proprietary software that empowers our team to provide you with a better, smarter, and more accurate analysis. Our advanced technology enables us to analyze your complex financial data quickly, easily, and efficiently. It changes the dynamics of the investigation from paper and spreadsheets to a database application. It aids in conducting the financial investigation of bank and brokerage accounts and credit card accounts. DIO can report in a source and application format or various indirect methods. With speed and accuracy, DIO generates evidence-based reports and allows you to make better decisions in less than half the time.
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH SAGE INVESTIGATIONS:
- Have an actual value of marital assets
- Accuracy and completeness of information
- You are not deprived of your rightful share of the divorce settlement
- We provide expert testimony that carries weight
- Negotiate from a position of strength
Call us at 512-659-3179 when you want to maximize your divorce settlement.
IRS CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS: INSIDE IRS KNOWLEDGE TO PREVAIL
When it comes to the civil and criminal procedures of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for income tax matters, money laundering matters (18 USC 1956 and 1957), Form 8300 violations (26 USC 6050I), and structuring (31 USC 5324), Sage Investigations is your best ally. With over 25 years as an IRS Special Agent, we know the ins and outs of the IRS and have the experience and expertise necessary to efficiently and effectively follow the money in complex financial investigations. We have the means to help analyze financial data faster and less expensive, which will allow your attorney to better represent your interest.
If you fall under the gaze of the Criminal Investigation Division of the IRS, they can approach you administratively or via a Grand Jury. Depending on the allegations being made, if it is administrative in nature, the process will be less intrusive. If the investigation is Grand Jury related, the potential for the execution of a search warrant is increased. With a search warrant, the government will take over your home and office, seize your records, and image your computers to preserve any evidence of wrongdoing.
Your attorney will need the duplicate records to defend you. Therefore, initially, you must have your computers imaged, and your attorney will negotiate with the IRS to access the paper records seized.
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH SAGE INVESTIGATIONS:
- Help battle against the IRS.
- Foresight of potential criminal problems directed towards you.
- Gain inside knowledge and understanding of the IRS Criminal Investigation procedures to help you prevail.
- Help you understand what actions the IRS will be taking
- Help you understand the relationship between your accounting system, books, records, and your return.
- Use our IRS Criminal Investigative knowledge, training, and experience to identify financial patterns to benefit you.
- Identify mitigating factors.
- Consult with you and inform you about the IRS’s status and activities or inactivity.
- Eliminate surprises through financial investigation.
- Have a deep understanding of witnesses and the evidence available against you.
- Secure handling and sharing of evidence.
- Save you time and money by inventorying and organizing records to allow access and control of the evidence in preparation for meetings with the government or for use in trial.
- Better representation by your attorney.
We can see what you might be too close to seeing through consulting or an investigation.
- Work with your attorney to defend you against the IRS in a criminal matter.
- Identify technical issues that will cause the IRS to discontinue the investigation.
- Provide a computer forensic specialist to image the computers before their continued use.
- Provide scanning services and expertise to determine what needs to be scanned for your defense.
- Capture relevant data securely and efficiently.
- Secure, review, and organize records provided by you and obtained during discovery by your attorney.
- In Form 8300, money laundering matters, determine the false information on the form to help you understand the problem.
- In Structuring matters (Title 31 USC), determine the source of the funds and why the structuring took place.
- Reconcile the tax returns (known income) with business and/or personal records to prove the likely source of the funds.
- Use DIO to analyze and report information accurately.
- Utilize advanced forensic financial investigative techniques.
- As necessary, prepare reports acceptable by the court using indirect methods formats: net worth, bank deposits, etc.
- Provide consulting and expert witness reports and testimony.
We understand your fears and frustrations concerning the IRS. We will help to minimize your fears and frustrations. We offer a free 20-minute consultation to learn about your situation and determine if we can help you and your attorney. Once we know we can help you, we will identify the basic scope of the investigation and explain to you what is needed and why it is needed for you to have the best possible outcome with the IRS and avoid a possible prison sentence.
Once you secure our services, we will confer with your attorney to determine how to proceed and help your attorney accumulate evidence to best defend you.
Sage provides your attorney with the value of timely and in-depth witness interviews and the acquisition of relevant documents in criminal and civil matters, thus allowing you to understand the evidence available against you.
Sage asks objective questions about who, what, when, where, why, and how much to fully develop the witness’s testimony. Sage takes copious notes of interviews, renders them into a memorandum of interview, and delivers this information to your attorney in a timely manner.
- Research and locate witnesses across the country.
- Conduct timely and in-depth interviews.
- Render a memorandum of the interview.
- Assist in developing the evidence into an accurate picture.
We provide expert testimony and assist your defense attorney with his cross-examination of the government’s summary witness and, if necessary, testify as the defense’s summary or expert witness.
Call us at 512-659-3179 when you need an ally to battle the IRS.