Insurance and TPA Services
MITIGATE FRAUDULENT AND ERRONEOUS INSURANCE CLAIMS
Sage Investigations is extremely valuable and your best ally when determining insurance damages. We utilize our forensic accounting expertise and our proprietary software database named DIO. DIO allows us to analyze complex financial data faster. With over 50 combined years of IRS Special Agent experience and 25 years of private sector investigative experience outside the Federal Government, our team has the experience and expertise to efficiently and effectively follow the money in complex financial investigations.
With our specialization in forensic accounting and understanding of insurance claims and damage calculations, we have the means to conduct financial investigations that will provide you with accurate information and help you mitigate fraudulent claims.
- Identify inconsistencies
- Make your job easier by having accurate information at your fingertips
- Assist by reviewing volumes of records to determine what is relevant to the case
- Help you obtain an extra edge by building a timeline that provides an accurate picture of meaningful evidence
- Uncover fraud
- Testify as a forensic accounting expert witness in financial investigations and assist you in the cross-examination of witnesses
Sage provides thorough, factual, timely, and efficient financial investigations to establish a winning case strategy for insurance companies and third-party administrators. Sage understands what it takes to investigate fraud in insurance cases.
BENEFITS OF HAVING SAGE INVESTIGATIONS AS A FORENSIC INVESTIGATOR:
- Obtain accurate information faster
- Gain an extra advantage
- Save time and money
- Strengthen your case
- Secure and organize records
- Litigation support that helps to build a winning case
- A compelling presentation that paints the picture of the evidence
Secure, review, and organize records
- Apply forensic financial investigative knowledge and experience
- Identify additional witnesses and sources of evidence
- Prepare an accurate report and analysis for ease of presentation
- Help develop a compelling presentation that paints a picture of the evidence
- Assist you with preparation for the cross-examination of witnesses, and if necessary, we offer expert witness testimony
Call us at 512-659-3179 when you need an experienced forensic investigator.
LOCATE AND INTERVIEW WITNESSES
Sage will research and locate witnesses. We ask objective questions: Who? What? When? Where? Why? and How Much to fully develop the testimony of the witness?
Contact and interview witnesses and obtain necessary documentation to understand the evidence available better
- Render notes of an interview into a memorandum or statement
- Prepare analysis for accuracy and ease of presentation
- Build a timeline and witness and exhibit list that provides you with an accurate picture, helps eliminate surprises, and saves you time
- Deliver this information in a timely manner
Call us at 512-659-3179 when you need effective witness interviews.
We provide an expert witness report and expert testimony. We will assist with cross-examining witnesses and, if necessary, testify as an expert witness.
Review, analyze, and report on the information received in arbitration or trial
- Help summarize the evidence and present it in a courtroom
Call us at 512-659-3179 when you need an advantage.
Sage has a proprietary software database named DIO. DIO is an advanced technology that enables us to analyze complex financial data quickly, easily, and efficiently. DIO technology aids in conducting the financial investigation of bank and brokerage accounts, credit card accounts and follows the money quickly, easily, and efficiently. DIO creates MS Excel reports in a source and application format or in various indirect methods of reporting income. DIO also separates the ownership of funds. The speed and accuracy of DIO are above all the rest. It aids in reconciling returns to records, generating evidence-based reports, and allowing you to make better decisions in less than half the time.
DIO IS A WIN-WIN THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO:
- Save time and money
- Obtain more accurate information faster
Please call us at 512-659-3179 for a free consultation.