Change your life for the better with unclaimed assets
What are unclaimed assets?
In a legal sense, lost and abandoned assets is a category of the common law of property which deals with personal property which has left the possession of its rightful owner without having directly entered the possession of another person. In simpler terms, it is basically money or property that people forgot about. Unclaimed assets can take many forms, such as:
- Unclaimed paychecks from a former employer
- Unclaimed insurance policies payouts from deceased relatives
- Security deposits from renters from houses or apartments
- Inheritance money or property that was never claimed
- Tax refund checks that we never cashed
- Contents of safety deposit boxes that were never picked up from the bank
- Money in dormant savings, checking, or money market accounts
- Brokerage accounts with stocks and bonds that were never closed after the individual passed away
- Oil and gas dividends
Do you have unclaimed assets?
Do you ever wonder if you have unclaimed money or property owed to you?
Let’s face it, it is easy to lose track and forget about things in today’s fast-paced world. Many times individuals and businesses tend to lose track or are unaware their are assets owed to them. You owe it to yourself to learn if you have assets floating around out there. Find the money, property and assets that rightfully belong to you.
How we help you find and claim unclaimed assets?
Sage Investigations conducts research into financial matters and tracks down assets that may belong to individuals and businesses. We are familiar with the services provided by state and federal agencies. Please see our CV’s.
We know where to look for unclaimed assets, the required methods of proving ownership, and proper filing techniques to guarantee quick recovery of your property. We take care of everything on your behalf.
To find out if you have unclaimed assets, call us Today at 512-659-3179.