Why Choose Sage Investigations?
Sage Investigations provides a FREE initial consultation.
At Sage Investigations we are dedicated to serving our clients nationally, to help them navigate the difficulties of dealing with white collar fraud, specifically when dealing with complex (forensic) financial fraud investigations both civil and criminal. Our focus is on our primary strength of following the money and forensic accounting. We steer our knowledge, efforts, and experience to resolution of financial issues.
We help our clients propel their cases forward by assisting in the acquisition, organization review and management of financial records, evaluating the elements of their cases, and helping create winning strategies.
Through the use of our proprietary case management system we apply advanced financial investigative technology and we analyze complex financial data quickly, easily and efficiently, saving our client’s time and money.
Sage handles all cases with altruism, professionalism, honesty, integrity, passion and respect. When you hire Sage, you hire a team of professionals with skill and knowledge that will help you have more effective solutions. We are innovative with our DIO cutting edge technology, and perform every investigation in an orderly and organized manner to develop a clear investigative roadmap and deliver a quality work product. Our internal compass is guided by strong leadership and accountability.
Sage brings to each investigation 40 years of experience as a forensic accountant trained in financial investigation by the US Treasury Department.
In addition, when it comes to the civil and criminal procedures of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for income tax matters, money laundering matters (18 USC 1956 and 1957), Form 8300 violations (26 USC 6050I) and Structuring (31 USC 5324), Sage Investigations is your best ally. With over 25 years as an IRS Special Agent, we know the ins and outs of the IRS and have the experience and expertise necessary to efficiently and effectively follow the money in complex financial investigations. We have the means to help you analyze voluminous financial documents faster and efficiently, which will allow you to better represent your client’s interest while serving more clients.
Timely and Responsive:
- Our clients are provided with a secure method to log in, view and download real time reports, photographs, video, and documents pertaining to their case.
- We maintain open and timely communication with our clients.
- We respond to your phone calls within two hours.
- We respond to emails by the end of the day.
- Reports are delivered timely.
- When there is an on-going investigation, we update our clients often.
- We believe that when it comes to our work “Whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well.” (Lord Chesterfield)
- We plan ahead to avoid surprises for our clients.
- We provide you with over 50 years of combined experience in income tax defense, financial investigation, and litigations.
- Our experience, attention to detail and advanced technology allows us to provide you the support you need.
- We perform our duties and maintain ethical and professional standards.
- We are unselfishly concerned for, and devoted to, the welfare of others.
- We respect the needs of our client and develop an investigative procedure to represent our clients to the fullest.
- We do the right thing all the time, even when no one is watching.
- We understand the value of honesty and uphold it in all situations.
- We have a passion and are insatiably curious, which makes us good at what we do and drives us to excellence.
- As a licensed and insured private investigative agency, we will not perform any acts that are illegal, unethical or unprofessional.
- Accountable…The buck stops here.
Our Work Product:
- We first develop an investigative roadmap that allows us to effectively follow the evidence. We then utilize procedures and systems to efficiently reach conclusions and provide recommendations to our clients.
- Through innovation of cutting edge technology (DIO) we improve productivity and the quality of our work product.
- We provide our clients with an expert report containing a quality work product that communicates the proper meaning of the conclusions we draw for our clients.
- Our reports are formatted, professionally written and are supported by evidence that helps the reader reach the proper conclusions.