Insights, understanding, integrity and professionalism Objective, not bias
Forensic accounting and ANALYSIS
As an Expert Witness, Edmond (Ed) Martin of Sage Investigations reviews, analyses, and interprets financial records to provide an accurate summary of the detailed financial data that affects your client. He prepares a complete report supported by analyses and exhibits that provide a road map for you and the court. He will testify as an Expert Witness to help the court understand what has transpired.
Ed Martin of Sage Investigations has integrated knowledge and training from an accounting degree coupled with skills, training, education, and experience developed from the US Treasury Department, Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigation Division, private investigation, and forensic accounting work. With this knowledge and skills developed over 40 years as an investigator, he has developed the ability to assimilate voluminous records into an objective report for the court or arbitration judge. All of this combined positions Ed Martin as an Expert Witness in financial matters involving following the money.
As an Expert Witness, Ed Martin makes recommendations for additional discovery or witnesses to be deposed. Ed Martin has been designated and testified as an Expert in shareholder derivative suits, vendor fraud and embezzlement, partnership theft, Ponzi schemes, fraud involving oil and gas limited partnerships, and real estate hard money lending cases.
BENEFITS OF USING Ed Martin of Sage Investigations:
- Knowledge and understanding of the court process
- Forensic Accounting knowledge and experience in large-scale financial cases
- Thorough review and analysis of evidence
- Aid in securing additional evidence and testimony and organization of records
- Preparation of a detailed forensic report of facts, opinions, and conclusions
- Reporting of complex matters in an easy to comprehend presentation
- Sage has developed and utilizes a proprietary technology called DIO to analyze complex financial data quickly, easily, and efficiently.
- Assimilate the client’s information, prepare analyses and assemble a report
- Communicate findings in an Expert Witness Report which references exhibits and the documents supporting the facts, opinions, and conclusions
- Assist in preparing visual aids to support trial evidence
- Aid in the review of the report of the opposing Expert
- Assist in legal proceedings, including testifying in arbitration or court as an Expert Witness