Insights, understanding, integrity and professionalism Objective, not bias
Forensic accounting and ANALYSIS
As an Expert Witness, Ed Martin of Sage reviews, analyses and interprets financial records, to provide an accurate summary of the detailed financial data that affects your client. He prepares a complete report supported by analyses and exhibits that provide a road map for you and the court. Ed will testify as an expert witness to help the court understand what has transpired.
Edmond Martin of Sage Investigations has integrated knowledge and training from an accounting degree coupled with skills, training, education, and experience developed from the US Treasury Department, Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation Division and in private investigation and forensic accounting. With this knowledge and skills developed over 40 years as an investigator, Mr. Martin has developed the ability to assimilate voluminous records into an objective report for the court or arbitration judges. His knowledge and experience derived from criminal investigations and from investigative accounting training allows Mr. Martin to be well positioned as an Expert Witness in financial matters involving following money in high income divorce cases, fraud (Oil & Gas Ponzi schemes), embezzlement, and investment schemes.
As an Expert Witness, Mr. Martin reviews and analyzes the available records. Mr. Martin makes recommendations for additional discovery or witnesses to be deposed. This allows our clients to have the knowledge they need to make better decisions.
Edmond Martin of Sage Investigations, has been designated as an Expert in shareholder derivative suits, vendor fraud and embezzlement, Partnership theft, Ponzi scheme fraud involving oil and gas limited partnerships, and hard money lending cases.
BENEFITS OF USING Edmond Martin of Sage Investigations:
- Knowledge and understanding of the court process
- Forensic Accounting knowledge and experience in large-scale financial cases
- Through review and analysis of evidence
- Aid in securing additional evidence and testimony and organizing records
- Preparation of a detailed forensic report of facts and conclusions
- Reporting of complex matters in a simple presentation
- Sage has developed a proprietary technology to analyze complex financial data quickly, easily and efficiently. (DIO)
- Assimilate the client’s information, prepare analyses and assemble a report with exhibits that objectively state the facts and conclusions
- Aid in the review of the report of the opposing expert
- Communicate findings in an Expert Witness Report which references exhibits and the documents supporting the findings and conclusions
- Assist in preparing visual aids to support trial evidence
- Assisting in legal proceedings, including testifying in arbitration or court as an expert witness